Monday, March 9, 2015

San Diego Tradeshow

The trade show was educational time well spent. The company sent me to San Diego for a day and a half of seminars, and another day and a half of vendor exhibitions. Even though I am brand new to the HVAC industry I gathered some ideas on tools that I could use that will allow to better design sales plan for the second half of this year going forward.

I saw a couple of application where with one I can show demos of products while out in the field, and another where contractors can order parts online. This can really help to make our contractor partners more efficient on their time, which in turn can make them more money.

My plan when I get into the office on Monday is design a sales plan for my boss on what I would like to do as I start getting out in the field and the approach I want to take with our current customers. Some of the tools I came across can help to make our current contractors more efficient and eventually help increase their productivity, which in turn will make them more profitable.



No comments: